This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect ContentFries and our customers.
To register as an affiliate, you must own an active ContentFries Membership, and no less than a month must have elapsed since your purchase.
All affiliate registrations are carefully inspected by ContentFries team and we are very grateful that you will provide us with accurate and truthful information. Please note that it may take anywhere from two to seven days to review your application. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
If your application will be approved, you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote ContentFries via referral links. More referrals information, statistics, etc. will be available in the Affiliate Zone.
Commissions and payouts
When a customer purchases ContentFries membership using your referral link, you will earn a 20% commission. Higher commission rates can be activated on an individual basis, or by a special offer that increases the commission rate.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD directly to your Paypal account in the first week of every month. Since we have a 14-day money back guarantee for users with monthly memberships and 90-day money back guarantee for users with annual and lifetime memberships, we only pay commissions that are older than 14 or 90 days respectively. The minimum payout balance is 100$ and we do not enforce a maximum payout balance, so you can advertise and sell to your heart’s content.
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must have an active PayPal account. There is a possibility to use another method of receiving payouts, and it is up for discussion, but please note that you will need to pay any additional costs associated with a method of your liking.
Purchases you make yourself will not generate referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- To register as an affiliate you must have purchased and own an active ContentFries membership
- No less than a month must have elapsed since your purchase
- You will earn a 20% commission when a customer purchases ContentFries membership using your referral link
- Your commission can be higher once you purchase an offer that increases it, or based on individual agreement
- The minimum payout balance is 100$, no maximum payout is enforced (payouts are in USD)
- Commissions older than 14 (i.e. monthly membership sales) or 90 (i.e. annual and lifetime membership sales) days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your PayPal account (different method of payouts are up for discussion)
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days in their browser to give your referred customers enough time to decide if they wish to purchase ContentFries membership, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if: The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser) The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
There is a possibility to link to our site from your https:// website, so you can avoid using the referral link (e.g. ?ref=john). All that is needed is to inform us about your wish and once we approve the link you sent us, it will be assigned to your affiliate profile, so you will no longer need to use a referral link.
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
A commission won’t be paid out to a referral if a purchase is refunded.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the Affiliate Agreement
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from ContentFries. These emails will be sent to affiliates only and may include important information regarding the ContentFries affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote ContentFries. There could be instances of non-shareable information until further notice. Rest assured, we prohibit ourselves from spamming you.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason and we also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation for affiliate application rejection. Reasons why an application may be rejected are as follows (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in illegal business practices, phishing scams, pornography, spamming, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we consider dramatically different from our business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that resell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites deemed inappropriate by ContentFries will be rejected.
The following types of sites are considered inappropriate and thus not permitted to become an affiliate:
- erotica and adult sites
- sites that display, promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to) torrent, pirated softwares, shopping scam, scareware scam and hacking sites
- sites that display adult material and/or banners
- sites that promote self-harm, hatred, violence, or blatant misanthropy
- coupon code sites or websites that promote fake or expired coupons with the intent of tricking people to get a discount.
All applications for aforementioned types of sites will be rejected. We reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
We may send you an e-mail at the e-mail adress you have provided questions regarding your application once you apply to become an affiliate. The reasons might be as follows:
- We would like a little more thorough message describing how you will promote ContentFries, or
- We did not understand something in your application.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 14 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, do not hesitate to reapply and reach out to us to provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Inactive affiliate accounts
Should you feel stuck or helpless in any way, do not hesitate to reach out, for we are eager to help you! We will do our best to lay out a plan and give you relevant advices on how to promote ContentFries. An affiliate account will be considered inactive once it has no visits generated for 12 months. In such case, the account may be temporarily deactivated.
ContentFries Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add further value to ContentFries and bring us valid and loyal customers.
Here are several examples of efficient and fantastic promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts: Post about ContentFries on Instagram with your affiliate referral link, communicate to your Linkedin
followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link, tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link or post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or
promote your link to your subscribers on other social media platform
- Sincerely help other content creators by answering their questions on various social networks and use your referral link in your replies, but don’t use your referral link in our group posts or posts on our social media—otherwise your comment may get deleted.
- Introduce your friends, family, clients or customers to ContentFries and give them your affiliate referral link
- Create visually appealing and informative ContentFries guides, showcases and tutorials with your affiliate referral link mentioned in the description
- Place the ContentFries logo and banners on your websites and blogs
- Send your affiliate link to your email subscribers
Prohibited promotional methods
We fully adore our product and we are hard-set on avoiding promoting ContentFries the way it shouldn’t be or outright can’t be, so we will do our best to also communicate this clearly to you, our affiliates. The methods listed below are forbidden, but we do not intend on frightening you—quite the opposite. We want to make sure you, customers and our team is shielded from illegal and fraudulent activities.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting ContentFries, please contact us.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and amazing promotional methods!
- ContentFries may not be promoted on coupon sites This methods adds no additional value to ContentFries, as customers who are looking for a coupon already are in the market for ContentFries. Sharing fake or expired
coupons with intend to mislead people to purchase ContentFries with discount will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote ContentFries. P.S. This is not an
exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- We are honored, but please, do not pretend to be professionally associated with ContentFries Affiliates aren’t employees of ContentFries and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be ContentFries is prohibited Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official ContentFries site is unethical and prohibited
(this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- False promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by ContentFries is strictly prohibited.
If you’re hesitative or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please, do not hesitate to reach out and ask us.
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
Terms and conditions agreement information
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Akademia Andyho Winsona, s.r.o. (“Akademia Andyho Winsona, s.r.o.”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the contentfries.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Akademia Andyho Winsona, s.r.o. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Akademia Andyho Winsona, s.r.o. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
We are truly looking forward to our collaboration. Thank you for your attention!